Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Elegant Halloween Mini Cupcakes

As the first blog post, I have decided to put the recent catering that I have done for The Daily Dish, in Silver Spring, Maryland.


I have done Halloween themed mini cupcakes. They asked for 3 flavors. Red velvet with cream cheese frosting, pumpkin spice with cream cheese frosting, and a vanilla chiffon with vanilla buttercream. I have added edible sprinkles on top of each flavor. 


First: Pumpkin Spice mini cupcake with cream cheese buttercream frosting




Second: Red Velvet mini cupcake with cream cheese buttercream


Third: Vanilla Chiffon mini cupcake with vanilla buttercream frosting



Halloween Triplet Mini Cupcakes




joannacmolina@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I really like that each cupcake has its own thing going on! Wonderful job :)

    ReplyDelete